MLM pays! I took this picture at my company conference over the weekend. This is my mentor’s Rolls Royce, Mr. Holton Buggs. He is teaching me the principles of success so I can earn what I need to be free. I don’t want a Rolls Royce but I do want to be able to buy a needy family a car. And hey, if I can afford a Rolls how many reliable vehicles could I buy for the needy? Getting into this company changed my life forever. It gave me the time freedom to be here available to minister to your needs. Don’t let someone else’s ignorant negativity talk you out of the opportunity of a lifetime. Multi-level marketing is not a scam. Network Marketing has created more millionaires than any other industry in history. Here are 10 facts about MLMs that you should know before you close the door to a money and time freedom opportunity that could literally save your life just as it did mine!
1. You are qualified to start today! Unlike a traditional job no one will disqualify you due to lack of education or tell you to come back after you get your certification when you want to get started! You don’t need any special degree or qualifications to start your own MLM business. Unlike most traditional jobs, you can get started without any special prior experience. You don’t need any sells training or experience or any networking experiencing to start your own MLM business.
2. Your time belongs to you! Unlike a traditional job you can set your own hours. Don’t think that you don’t have time to start a successful MLM business. Although you will have to put in a lot of hours if you want to become wealthy through network marketing, you can start earning money in most MLM companies putting in as little time as 2 hours per week and work in more hours as you choose.
3. You don’t have to be wealthy or take out a loan to get started! Unlike a traditional job, career or business where you have to invest thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars in education and start-up capital to be successful, most MLMs have inexpensive start-up options for those that are struggling financially. You can get started in my company for around $50 bucks!
4. Retire in just a few years instead of a few decades! On a traditional job you have to work 30 to 40 years before you can retire; to receive only 40% of what you were earning before retirement – that is if the company doesn’t fire you before you have a chance to retire with full benefits! MLMs are not get rich quick schemes. Most of them have to be worked diligently for 2 to 5 years in order to earn retirement income. However let’s put that into perspective: 40 to 60 hours per week, for 40 years, to retire on 40% of your income, which will no longer be paid once you and your spouse both pass away — or 15 to 20 hours per week; for 2 to 5 years; to retire with 5 figure monthly residual income that you can leave as an inheritance to your children and grand children when you die? Hmmm… really, what makes more sense?
5. A pyramid is the strongest structure in existence; make it work in your favor! A traditional corporation is the most diabolical pyramid structure in existence. You have one founder or CEO who benefits the most, a handful of top-level executives under him, a small army of under-paid middle management employees under the execs, and then a sea of miserable, over-worked employees at the bottom that are selling the hours of their lives away to make the CEO at the top rich! You see the people on the bottom of a corporate pyramid will never move to the top where the CEO is; they are stuck there as long as they want to keep that JOB (Just Over Broke). MLMs have gotten a bad rap for being “pyramids”, but a networking pyramid is unequivocally better than any corporate pyramid because you are never “stuck” at the bottom. In an MLM, the people who work the system most effectively are the ones that move to the top. You can join 10 years into a company’s existence and in a year’s time be earning more than a top income earner that was there from day one. Don’t be stuck at the bottom of a corporate pyramid, move to the top of an MLM pyramid!
6. You handle your own money and invest or save it the way you want to! There are many traditional corporations that have come under fire lately for mishandling funds in such a way that hurt their employees. Mishandling of 401k and retirement fund money has left people flat broke after decades of saving for financial security in their old age. The truth is that you never know what is happening to your money when you put it in the hands of a corporate stranger whose agenda is never to make you financially secure, but is always to make his or her position with the CEO of the company secure by making that person even wealthier. So it seems like corporate jobs are much riskier “schemes” than MLMs. What makes an MLM illegal is when there is no legitimate product or service being offered by the company and the distributors are paid only to recruit other distributors. However the majority of MLMs are legitimate companies that offer in-demand products and services that the public wants or needs. Making the product or service available to the public through a networking platform is simply a method of advertising that enables the people who enjoy the use of said products or services to earn income through sharing them. You make the money and you keep the money; investing, saving and/or spending it when and how you choose.
7. More available tax write-offs means keeping more of your hard-earned money! The average traditional job offers very few tax benefits. However, by starting your own MLM business you get to take advantage of more than 400 tax write-offs available to small business owners. You can actually write off the cost of fuel, airline tickets and meals when you travel for business. Part of your mortgage and utilities can be written off and so much more. This means that you get to keep more of your money in your pocket!
8. Travel freely and still make money! Many people would love a job that allows them to travel, but most traditional jobs keep you stuck in a stationary place for many years. Inactivity causes health problems such as obesity, poor circulation, carpel tunnel syndrome and so many others. But with an MLM business you can travel anywhere you want to and build your MLM business. You can even introduce your MLM business to your hometown where possibly no one has ever heard of it and enjoy major profits from the benefit of “first movers advantage”. Stay active, live healthy, enjoy traveling and get paid to do it – then write it off!
9. Unlimited income potential to get paid what you are actually worth! On a traditional job there is a cap on your income potential. No matter how hard you work your set wage or salary won’t allow you to make over a certain amount of money. You can work the hardest on your job and get paid the least. You can come early and stay late and see no difference in your pay check. The average annual income in America is $38,000 per year. The average income for home-based business owners is $60,000 per year. You see in most MLMs there is unlimited income potential. If you only want to work hard enough to supplement your income with $10,000 a year you can do that or you can work extra hard for a few years and make 20 million dollars a year. There is no limit to the money you can earn in MLM and you get to decide how much effort you want to put into reaching your financial goal.
10. World Class training and personal development to help you realize your full potential in all areas of life! On a traditional job your personal development would lead to you believing in your own ability so much so that you finally wake up and realize that you are not going to keep selling your time to make some corporate fat cat rich, while you only get paid 10% of your actual worth and either end up dead or dead broke by the time you are 65! Too much personal development will lead to you calling in well, “Well… I’m not coming in anymore!” LOL. Therefore a corporation is not going to invest time and money into your personal development or even encourage it! However, in a network marketing company your personal development will lead to you successfully setting and achieving higher financial goals for yourself. The more money you earn in an MLM, the more the company earns as well. Your personal success in not a threat to the founder of an MLM company the way it is in a traditional corporation, which is why you can look forward to free or inexpensive world-class training offered by your MLM company. After spending a couple of years with your chosen company, you will understand the principles of success and be developed enough to achieve whatever you set your mind to for the rest of your life. The personal development you achieve, will always out weigh the value of the money you earn in a good MLM company.
With these truths established, why has networking gotten such a bad rap? Because people are lazy and don’t stick with the company’s system long enough to see a return on their investment. Then they spread the word that “it didn’t work”. The truth is “they didn’t work”! But unlike a traditional job where getting fired means the end of your relationship with that company, no one can fire you from your MLM business except you and therefore no one can stop you from re-hiring yourself! If you have tried before and failed, it is only because you expected “overnight success”. You have worked on your job for years and you are not rich, yet you quit an MLM business after the first month because you are not rich? Not a very fair demand on MLM when you look at it that way is it? No worries though; this is the most forgiving industry in business. You can start again today with your old company or with a new one and still succeed as if you never left. Or if you have never tried before, now you can start with realistic expectations.
Now of course not all companies are created equally and there are those that are better than others. I have been with my company, OrGano Gold, for 2 years now. It is the fastest growing company in momentum in the world right now. By comparison our distributors make more money and have more active team members than any other MLM company around. Please check it out. You never know if this may be just what you have been praying for. If you are interested, you and I will be able to work together personally and you will not only be helping your own finances but will also be sowing into this ministry by helping me financially and keeping me free to serve the public with the revelations God has given me.
Check out my company at this web link www.energizegourmetcoffee.com or see the ‘Free Coffee and Easy Cash‘ page on this blog. If you don’t think the business opportunity is for you, please consider buying some product from my website. It is a great product and will make a great Christmas gift too. I can show you how to get it at wholesale as well if you are interested. If you have been blessed by what I do on this blog then show your support!
In the Power of Love,
Prolific Author and Speaker Specializing in Sex, Intimacy and Relationships from a Holistic Perspective – Spirit, Soul & Body
Copyright © 2011 by Laneen A. Haniah “Dr. Intimacy”. All rights reserved. Please see full copyright notice on front page for more info.